The HDB Cockroach

Hi, my name is Jak Cockroach. Well of course Cockroach is my family name and we do come a long way back from the Dino era where my forefathers are still pretty much big in size! Wonder what happens after all these evolution do to us...

Sunday, August 27, 2006


Before the night sets in, I was strolling along the "alley of food" if you can set your eyes on the photo on the left, well and if luck really kicks in, who knows I might fetch back a surprising gift for my family (usually chewed bubble gums, potato chips, half eaten sweets, or even cat food).

Humans in the other way named this place their "corridors". Boring humans like to mess around alot this alley of food of mine, they spend most of their times moving pots and pots of plants or flowers along the alley. Almost for sure a week, you can see these dumb boring humans changing the positions of their little garden again & again...

We loved when they pay more attentions to their little garden wonderland. Interesting things are often found just like the small cute chilli padi, lime, long beans, aleo vera, and some weirdo spices. I never learn to appreciate those humans' food while they are say uncooked, but what I really think good is they always learn to improve their way of creating their so-called Zen environment. Just when I was crawling back round the corner, oh oh I saw Mozz. Mozz is a professional, some folks say he works for some Pest Government Assault Force, the P-GAF! Gee, sometimes I really wonder why his mouth always had stain of red paint?

Mozz was busily moving around the pot of water laying on the pot holding the flower, and just when I was about to call out to him, he flied away into the bedroom of unit 08-456. Darn is he quick!!! Maybe all mosquitos moves that fast, but I felt Mozz is the real champ... Ok friends, thats all for today and happily must really enjoy your weekends.

How come all plants on one side?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home