The HDB Cockroach

Hi, my name is Jak Cockroach. Well of course Cockroach is my family name and we do come a long way back from the Dino era where my forefathers are still pretty much big in size! Wonder what happens after all these evolution do to us...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Just when I was digging into my mango pudding, I saw Tom sneaking his way through the kitchen hallway. The first thing it came in my head was he was sneaking out again for his regular drinks at Pest-Bar, well of course without his wife's permission... Tom is the most caring husband you can ever spot in my world, not only he brings home bags of flies to feed the family everyday, rain/shine, he also almost never once disagree with his wife's opinions! Oh, to many of us he might seems like a timid dude who can't lift his head up.

Tom's wife from the female-species association, some more the chief for the Male-Female Equality Treatment project... Beats me dude, as those females always like to come out with fresh ideas to get their husbands along... Tom was suppose to carry the banner for his wife at the convention today, well seems he escaped! But Tom was a bad lier, and he always freak out when he do something wrong, and he always leave his trace behind (the tail)...

Tom was moving so fast that my camera wasn't quick enough to snap shot him clearly.... All best to his sneaking......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home